Thursday 5 January 2012

Wedding Photography Rogerthorpe Manor | A thank you note


Delighted to receive this lovely email from Sarah, whose wedding to Richard we photographed last September.  They married at Holyrood church in Barnsley and celebrated afterwards at Rogerthorpe Manor.  

"Can I just say once again, on behalf of myself and Richard, how amazing we think these pictures are, and how they have totally captured the essence and the feeling of our wedding day.  It really brings it all back every time we look at them, and we thank you most sincerely for that.  Every time I look at them I have seen something new, and you have really captured special moments and people's expressions that tell a story in themselves - as well as the whole picture looking so amazing.  THANK YOU doesn't really do it justice what we would like to say to you really, but I hope you know what I am trying to convey.  I think that's why it was so difficult for us to choose our pictures - there were so many brilliant ones to choose from."



No comments:

Post a Comment